CEOs commit to gender parity through Minerva BC’s Diversity Pledge
On November 17th, 2015, Minerva released a report called the Face of Leadership™ BC Score Card. It measured gender diversity in leadership amongst the 28 largest companies in BC (by revenue).
That morning, 11 of the 28 CEOs publicly signed our gender diversity pledge – in the company of alumnae from our Learning to Lead™ program for Grade 11 girls. On November 18th, we invited all business in BC to join them. In 2018, we now have over 25 CEO pledge signatories (and growing). We encourage your company to download and sign the pledge.
CEOs that have signed the pledge include:
- Jim Pattison, Chairman and CEO, The Jim Pattison Group
- Ron Wilson, President and COO, Best Buy Canada
- Jim Lightbody, President and CEO, British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- Don Kayne, President and CEO, Canfor Corporation
- David Garofalo, President and CEO, Goldcorp Inc.
- Sandra Stuart, President and CEO, HSBC Bank Canada
- Mark Blucher, (Former) President and CEO, ICBC
- Jan Grude, (Former) President and CEO, Pacific Blue Cross
- Dianne Doyle, (Former) President and CEO, Providence Health Care
- Don Lindsay, President and CEO, Teck Resources
- Darren Entwistle, President and CEO, TELUS
- Tamara Vrooman, President and CEO, Vancity
- Brad Thorlakson, President and CEO, Tolko Industries
- Walter Pela, Regional Managing Partner, KPMG
- Ravi Saligram, CEO, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
- Scott A. Thomson, President and CEO, Corix
- Chris O’Riley, President and CEO, BC Hydro
- David Redfern, Vice President and General Manager, Greater Vancouver Market & Western Canada Aggregates, Lafarge
- Rick Perreault, CEO, Unbounce
- Chris Catliff, President and CEO, BlueShore Financial
- Scott Thomson, President and CEO, Finning International Inc.
- Sue Paish, CEO, (Former) LifeLabs Medical Laboratories
- Kent Bowie, CEO, Metrie
- Doce Tomic, CEO, Credential Financial Inc.
- Paul Mochrie, Deputy City Manager, City of Vancouver
- Launi Skinner, CEO, First West Credit Union
- Craig Richmond, CEO, Vancouver Airport Authority
To learn more about The Face of Leadership™ Diversity Pledge please contact Tina Strehlke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-683-7635 ext. 232.