We are excited to present the 3rd annual Face of Leadership™ Inclusive Leadership Forum.
Join us during Gender Equality Week to learn how companies in BC are overcoming their blind spots and are championing equality and diversity by adapting the practices and procedures used to identify, develop, and promote talent. This Forum is intended for leaders at all levels who are working to create more equitable and inclusive workplaces. There will be opportunities to engage, gather inspiration, and build a more equal world.
Taking place over three days from 12pm to 3pm, attendees may purchase an All Access Ticket and attend any or all sessions each afternoon, or buy a One-Day Ticket for a specific afternoon/session.
Following the Forum, all attendees will receive a complimentary Event Summary Report which will include learnings from the Forum as well as additional resources.
You can download the full PROGRAM GUIDE with Speaker Bios here.
And here’s your printable AT-A-GLANCE document for the Forum.
DAY 1 | Tuesday September 21 | 12:00-3:00pm
- Welcome / Opening Remarks
· Mary Jane Joe, Educator, Elder-in-Residence at Langara College
· Gillian Buergin, Board Chair, Minerva BC
- Gender Equality as an Innovation Challenge | In Conversation: Dr. Sarah Kaplan + Chantelle Krish
· Dr. Sarah Kaplan, Director Institute for Gender and the Economy, Rotman School of Management
· Chantelle Krish, CEO, The KidSafe Project Society, Minerva BC Board Director
- Moving from Intention to Action: Allyship and your Role in Reconciliation, Equity and Inclusion
· Courtney Daws, Vice President, Governance and Policy, Castlemain
· Mary Gerges, Lead, Strategic Engagement and Communications, Castlemain
- Advancing Women Leaders: It Starts with Inclusion
· Trish Mandewo, Founder and CEO, Synergy on Boards
DAY 2 | Wednesday, September 22 | 12:00-3:00
- Leading Inclusive Cultures from the Inside Out
· Shalyma Cambridge, Senior Consultant and Leadership Coach, HRx
- Why Unconscious Bias Training Doesn’t Work
· Dr. Kristen Liesch, co-CEO and co-Founder, Tidal Equality
- Embracing Transparency: Sharing Your EDI Progress with the World (Panel Discussion)
- The Power of Mentorship to Achieve Gender Equality
· Humaira Ahmed, CEO and Founder, Locelle
DAY 3 | Thursday, September 23 | 12:00-3:00
- Advancing Equity Through Hybrid Work (Panel Discussion)
- Driving Systemic Change in Organizations | In Conversation: Dr. Yabome Gilpin-Jackson + Tina Strehlke
· Dr. Yabome Gilpin-Jackson, Chief People Officer, BCLC, Author & Organizational Development Leader
· Tina Strehlke, CEO, Minerva BC
- Closing Keynote: Lessons Learned
· Tej Singh Hazra, Senior Client Partner, Global Diversity & Inclusion, North America, Korn Ferry
The Forum will be held on the Zoom platform.
Registrations are CLOSING SOON – book your tickets here.